Cherwell IT Service Management (ITSM) and Asset Management (ITAM) Consultant
Flycast Partners is looking for an experienced professional to join our growing ITSM implementation practice.
- Understand customer ITSM/ITAM requirements
- Develop detailed design and deployment documents
- Configure ITSM/ITAM Software to customer requirements
- Enthusiastically support customer requests, research issues, and follow through with a solution
- Superior customer service and strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse team and independently
Qualifications and Experience:
- ITIL v3 Certified.
- Experience with ITSM/ITAM processes: Incident, Problem, Change, Release Management, Service Level Management, and Service Catalog.
- Experience implementing Cherwell or similar ITSM/ITAM products.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Experience with the full software development or application implementation life cycle: Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Training, and Support.
- Basic project management skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group.
- Interest in taking a leadership role in a growing professional services practice.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new applications and technology.
- Security clearances a plus.
Contact Flycast Partners today about our Cherwell ITSM/ITAM Consultant opportunity.
Flycast Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.