Lead Development Representative
The Lead Development Representative (LDR) is an entry level role for an individual whom in interested in starting a career in business to business software sales. An LDR will be required to learn and develop skills necessary to differentiate Flycast Partners in the ITSM market through the guidance given by sales leadership. A successful LDR will develop skills to advance their sales career path and transition into Business Development Representative (BDR).
- Work with direct manager to learn ITSM market space and sales process
- Cold call on lists provided by marketing to find qualified leads for Sales team
- Complete weekly and monthly assigned business objectives set by management
- Call and qualify inbound leads from marketing
- Log call activities and updates in Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)Research target companies and prospects
Experience and Education
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- One-year experience in sales related role or working in a professional business environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Social Media platforms
- Analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
- Ability to make 50+ calls per day
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft office, email, etc.)
- Competitive drive for success
Compensation and Benefits:
- Entry level Salary + Monthly Bonus paid quarterly
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance Benefits offered
- Paid time off and holidays
Contact Flycast Partners today about our Business Development opportunity.
Flycast Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.