Enterprise Service Management Consultant
The Enterprise Service Management Consultant will work with client organizations to develop the organizational capabilities required to optimize the delivery and support of both IT and non-IT Services. In this role, the consultant will be required to develop a strong working relationship with the client and interface at all levels within the client organization to identify areas of opportunity for the improvement of processes, technology, and the resource skillsets required to optimize both existing and new services. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Candidates Must Have:
- 10+ years of consulting experience in multiple industry sectors
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree from an accredited institution
- ITIL Expert Certification with demonstrable knowledge of ITIL processes and a proven record of process implementation
- ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Consultant/Manager Certification
- Hands on experience with the design and deployment of Service Management Tools such as Service Now, Cherwell, BMC Remedy, EasyVista, HP Service Manager, etc.
- Proven ability to mentor/train business and technology teams on the concepts and practical application of Service Management processes and tools
- Proven ability to motivate client teams to accept change and adapt to new practices and procedures
- Strong analytical, design, planning and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to successfully interact with C-Level personnel
- Strong Documentation skills using Visio, PowerPoint and other commonly industry accepted software packages
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong written and personal communication skills
- Ability to travel 85-100%
Candidates will be given additional consideration for:
- Strong working knowledge or certifications in COBIT 5 or Lean Six Sigma
- Certification as an ITIL Trainer
- PMP Certification
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in Organizational Change Management
Contact Flycast Partners today about our Enterprise Service Management Consultant opportunity.
Flycast Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.